Monday, July 12, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

Summer has arrived and theirs music in the air. Maybe not music, but you know what I mean. It's so beautiful it makes you want to sing. Well maybe not sing, or at least not our singing.

We've been doing a little geocaching in the valley and it's great to get out in the fresh air. Mitch and I have been working on getting healthier and so far in three weeks: Mitch has dropped 12 pounds and I've misplaced 20 pounds. You know they say if your going to try to diet, don't say I lost pounds. Because we all know when we loose something ,we wind up finding it at some time in the future. So we use the term - got rid of the pounds. More permanent.

So our first adventure was hiking to Sabbaday Falls. And it was beautiful. Next trip is to Diana's bath and Albany Bridge trails on the Kanc. This area is breathtaking and I want to do all I can to take it in.
Romance in the magic of the mountains.