Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spring is almost gone!

Okay, where did the time go? I looked at the calendar and May is all but over and summer will hit before you know it. I missed out on the morning walks in the cool breeze and the evenings by the fire pit near the pool. Making smores with guests and burning a few marshmallows as well.

Now summer is a whole new thing. We're attempting to purchase an outdoor movie projector and screen to play movies for guests in the evening a couple nights a week - weather prevailing. So I better get another cup of coffee and get to work on our summer events list at the Inn.

Where does the time go? And is it true what they say: When your older time passes by more quickly? If so, tomorrow I'll be writing my blog for winter.
Romance in the magic of the mountains.