Thursday, October 22, 2009

What next?


Okay, when the snow starts falling as early as October 13th we know something new is about to happen this upcoming winter. Until your then told a week later that the weather will be 70 degrees. What has happened? Is this the new norm?


Well my arthritis says it's getting colder as the pain intensifies, but then again my knees are saying something totally different. What happened to the time when your bones started getting stiffer as the cold weather sets in - then you knew winter was on it's way. Next thing I'll be reporting is a tropical heat wave coming our way. It's time to build those underground bunkers to protect us for whatever's coming next.


I can go on at times, it happens everytime I watch a rerun of Gilmore Girls.
Romance in the magic of the mountains.