Friday, November 20, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Okay, it was just Halloween and now this next week it's Thanksgiving. Time is going by so quickly, that I can't keep up with it. Somebody call and let me know if Christmas will be sooner than I think. Either that or getting older really cuts back on your time. They say that when your young you make the most of the time you have. Your days are fuller because your more active and do more things in a day. But when you get older, you slow down and it takes more time for you to accomplish the things you did when you were young.

What ever happened to having more time for yourself and your loved ones when you got older. At my age, I don't have time to spend with loved ones, I'm too busy trying to find the time for daily chores since I move slower.

Growing old supposed to be more fun than this. I need to feel younger so I can keep up with growing older. Figure that one out.
Romance in the magic of the mountains.